Keep yourself and others safe during this pandemic. COVID -19 has a 2-14 day incubation, spreads person to person and can live 2-3 days on surfaces.
WHAT CAN YOU DO:
- STAY HOME and SHELTER IN PLACE
- Keep a distance of at least 6 feet when with other people
- Wash your hands frequently, cough into your elbow, wipe down surfaces you touch with disinfectant, including door handles and cell phone
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19:
Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath, or flu-like symptoms:
- FIRST Call your Primary Care Provider
- MRV Health Center: (802) 496-3838
- DO NOT GO TO THE HOSPITAL unless
you are seriously ill or have difficulty breathing.
Please look for MRV Emergency Response communication through:
- MRV Emergency Response Page on Facebook, MRVTV, the Valley Reporter, Valleyreporter.com, MRV Emergency Response FPF messages,
If you are in need of help or services, please call the numbers below:
- Updated info on Covid 19 in Vermont: healthvermont.gov
- MRV Food Shelf: (802) 496-8853 madrivervalleyfoodshelf.wordpress.com/
- MRV Community Fund: (802) 496-3638 mrvcommunityfund.org/
- Mental Health Services: Hannah’s House (802) 496-9715 http://www.hannahshousevt.org/
- General Info Assistance and Information: 211
This PSA is produced by the MRV Emergency Response Team. These volunteer coordinators are in continual contact with, and report to, the select boards and towns of Fayston, Moretown, Waitsfield and Warren. Updated PSA’s will come out as needed.